From the Pro ~ June 2023
Summer is here and the Golf Course is looking beautiful. With that said, we want to point out a couple bullet points you will see below. Carts are to stay 30 yards away from greens, shirts need to be tucked in at all times and no personal coolers of any kind are allowed. So far, there have been too many instances where these rules have not been followed. Let us keep LCC beautiful and your round as smooth as possible by adhering to these rules.
As for the event side of Golf in May, we had our Bucks & Does and Women’s Social Series. Both were fan favorites in different ways. Members and Guests that participated in Bucks & Does “Around the World” experienced three different food items on the course and a one-of-a-kind Golf format. Participants were surprised when Jim Born, Golf Superintendent, was the Head Chef for the Germany section.
Our Women’s Social Series was a blast with 27 Ladies taking part. Participants experienced a Meet & Greet Wine Night, Chip Around the Course, Pickleball and A 9-hole miniature Golf Course. A huge success in our eyes means this will continue. The next Women’s Social Series will begin in August. Dates are below and the theme for each event is still TBD.
Summer is here and play will continue to increase. Please see all bullet points below on these items as well as events that may affect daily play for June.
- On Mondays, the Club and Golf Shop are CLOSED but the course is open for walking. ONLY Full Golf Members may play (no guests, social, etc.)
- Please check-in with the Golf Shop before playing even if you are walking.
- Weekend Tee Times have changed, please see details below.
- No outside coolers or alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Please obey cart rules posted by the Golf Shop and keep all carts 30 yards away from the Green. Daily Cart Rulings are posted on the sign by the putting green.
- Golf Shirts must be tucked in at all times
- No more than FOUR players in each group
- If you are playing with a guest, please note guests’ fees include a cart, even when walking.
- Pace of Play for Ligonier is 4 hours (2-hour front 9, 2-hour back 9)
Weekend Tee Times
New for 2023, there will be (5) OPEN Tee Times in between groups on Saturday & Sunday for Full Golf Members to book. These tee times are:
7:28 am, 8:40 am, 8:48 am, 9:36 am & 9:44 am