April 2021 Dining Guidelines
Despite the arrival of the Covid-19 vaccine, the following policies are still in effect for the foreseeable future:
- Masks must be worn at all times while moving around the facilities except while seated and dining or on the course (even if you have received the vaccine)
- Please remember to practice social distancing at all times
We have voluntarily signed an agreement with the state to be allowed at this percentage and will follow all guidelines to keep you, your families, and our staff as safe as possible. We are also reducing our operational hours to remain cost effective for the club’s financial well-being. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Please read the below guidelines carefully:
The Clubhouse will be open for dining at 75% beginning Wednesday, April 7th.
Reservations are Required by 4:00 pm
Wednesdays to Sundays 12 pm to 8 pm
with last reservation at 7:30 pm
(Closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
724-238-7620 ext 2-2 (During operational hours only)
A limited number of seats at the bar will be open for walk in service, with a food purchase no longer required.
- Make your reservation early. Any night has the potential to fill up quickly.
- We can seat 90 people throughout the 3 dining areas, so though you may request which room you’d like to sit in, your party number and time of reservation may dictate your table location.
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart. Do not move them.
- Parties of 6 or 8 will be seated in the ballroom. Parties larger than 10 will be seated at multiple tables.
- Consider coming early in the month and for an earlier dinner time so you don’t run out of days to use your minimum.
- We reserve the right to close an hour early if there are no reservations.
Curbside Pickup will be available off the menu.
- You may place your order at any time during the day and specify the time of pickup. Curbside may not be available after 6 pm on busy nights.
- A heat and serve menu will continue to be available as well. These items will need to be ordered 48 business hours ahead of pickup.
- The $2 to-go fee will be reinstated on April 7th.
Please keep your visit to under 1 ½ hours.
- The essence of the guidelines is to discourage mingling and to shorten the amount of time of possible exposure.
- We also need time to sanitize table and chairs between reservations, so please avoid lingering.
The clubhouse will be disinfected daily and highly touched areas disinfected hourly.
Reference our Blog for any other state or CDC guidelines not included above.
The outdoor facility will open May or as the weather allows.
You are permitted to order your food and beverages for take out and sit on the patio when the weather allows.