Beginning November 4th, the Clubhouse will be open for dining at 50%. We have voluntarily signed an agreement with the state to be allowed at this percentage and will follow all guidelines to keep you, your families, and our staff as safe as possible. We are also reducing our operational hours to remain cost effective for the club’s financial well-being. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Please read the below guidelines carefully:
Clubhouse Dining will be Wednesdays to Saturdays 12 pm to 8 pm, with last reservation at 7:30 pm
The Pavilion will close November 1st for the season.
724-238-7620 ext 2-2
Yes! That’s the Grillroom extension. During operational hours only!
Reservations are Required
- Make your reservation early. Any night has the potential to fill up quickly.
- We can seat 65 people throughout the 3 dining areas, so though you may request which room you’d like to sit in, your party number and time of reservation may dictate your table location.
- Parties of 6 or 8 will be seated in the ballroom. Parties larger than 10 will be seated at multiple tables.
- Consider coming early in the month and for an earlier dinner time so you don’t run out of days to use your minimum.
- We reserve the right to close an hour early if there are no reservations.
Curbside Pickup will be available off the menu.
- You may place your order at any time during the day and specify the time of pickup. Curbside may not be available after 6 pm on busy nights.
- A heat and serve menu will continue to be available as well. These items will need to be ordered 48 business hours ahead of pickup.
- The Thanksgiving Heat-and-Serve Dinners will be a great option for those of you wary of eating inside. See the email or newsletter for more information. It will also fulfill your whole November minimum in one shot!
Please keep your visit to under 1 ½ hours.
- The essence of the guidelines is to discourage mingling and to shorten the amount of time of possible exposure.
- We also need time to sanitize table and chairs between reservations, so please avoid lingering.
Masks will be still be required when moving around the facilities.
They may be removed only while seated at your table.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased with meal.
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- The clubhouse will be disinfected daily and highly touched areas disinfected hourly.
Reference our Blog for any other state or CDC guidelines not included above.
At this time, there are no holiday parties planned for the remainder of the year as restrictions on gatherings keep that option out of reach for us.
Thank you for understanding and support of Ligonier Country Club.