Important Changes for 2020
With the a brand new golf shop staff the Board of Governors asks for your assistance in acclimating our new staff by following both established and new procedures.
- Don't forget all golfers are required to check in at the pro shop before teeing off. This is both a liquor licensing and insurance requirement.
- Cart keys will no longer be left in carts; you must check in to the shop to receive your key. Arrangements will be made for those who pick up a cart on the back nine.
- No outside food, beverages, or coolers (per PLCB and PA Ag)
- Repair ball marks and divots
- Knock sand off of shoes when leaving bunkers
- Guests must be signed in either golf shop or clubhouse (per PLCB)
- When you hear a siren, please seek shelter asap
- The Club will now bill for the following services: Range, Bag Storage, and Push Cart Storage. You will need to sign up for these services again, even if you've had them in the past. Sign up with the Golf Shop. Availability for some storage options are limited.
- Merchandise and Lessons will remain part of Sean's business, but if you choose to bill your purchases they will now appear on your Club bill. Any questions regarding these purchases should be directed to the Golf Shop, but details will be viewable online.
- In summary: you will only receive one bill for all club and merchandise purchases beginning in March 2020.
- Don't panic if you spot an ambulance parked in the lot. We are simply allowing the local ambulance service to park in the lot when they are on standby for calls.