Thank You for considering our facility for your special event.
Our facilities are open to scheduling by both members and non-members.
We pledge to make your event a success and a memorable one for all your guests. The staff of LCC is prepared to receive you and your guests with open arms and quality service.
Ligonier Country Club is the best in the area for golf outings, intimate weddings, casual business meetings, elegant anniversary parties, fun birthdays, and class reunions. The staff at Ligonier Country Club will work with you to accommodate and customize the event to your needs.
Make Ligonier Country Club your location for a Golf Outing and we will give you and your guests a time that they will never forget.
An outing at Ligonier Country Club is more than just a round of golf on one of the more challenging and beautiful courses in the area. We do everything possible to make your outing the best. That’s why we’ve served over 25 repeat outings a year, and we’d like to add your outing to that number.
For more information email us or call Katie today at 724/238-7620 ext 6.
The day is yours. Ask how to make your outing unique.
LCC’s Golf Shop will handle all your golf outing needs including:
- Names on Carts
- Bag Services
- Guest Assistance upon arrival
- Placing Tee and Greens Signs
- Fundraising Assistance if needed
With our golf shop’s competitive pricing, we are able to provide a wide variety of options for your prizes, customized just for your tournament. Logo Balls, Shirts and Sweaters, Tees, Clubs and Bags, and Gift Certificates.
The Clubhouse staff will handle all the rest:
- Arrive to find your registration and prize tables ready for you
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and/or dinner outside in our new outdoor facility with a view of the valley, or inside our comfortable clubhouse
- We will work with you to provide your guests with the best meals and service while staying within your budget
For years we’ve offered the following to our outings:
- A Free Round of Golf for each golfer in your outing to return and “Member for a Day” status
- For our Outing Hosts: a round of golf, lunch, and dinner every year for free during our “Thank You” Outing
Weddings & Showers
Thank You for considering our facility for your special day.
Ligonier Country Club is the best in the area for intimate weddings and showers, be they elegant or casual. The staff at Ligonier Country Club will work with you to accommodate and customize the event details to your needs.
- Professional, experienced, and detail-oriented staff
- No “nickel and diming” fees for basic services
- No ending times or time limits for your event
- All set-up and clean-up is provided
- Custom menus and themes are welcomed
Our dining room is great for up to 40 people, and when combined with the ballroom we can seat up to 150 guests comfortably. Our new outdoor facility adds a whole new experience to an event at LCC. Surrounded by a pristine golf course in the heart of the Laurel Highlands your event will be both picturesque and memorable.
Our facilities are open to scheduling by both members and non-members. The staff of LCC is prepared to receive you and your guests with open arms and quality service.
Get Your Office out of the Office
- Bring your assistants out for lunch
- Treat clients to a comfortable meal
- Plan privately with fellow co-workers
- Celebrate success with a trip around the course
See the many different ways Ligonier Country Club is ready, willing and able to serve your business. We look forward to personalizing your trips to the club.
- Business Meetings
- Retirement Parties
- Safety & Training Meetings
- Fund Raisers
- Team Building
- Holiday Gatherings
- Golf Outings
Small Meetings in the Barkley Room
- The Private Dining Room seats up to 14 people at a board table, or up to 16 at two tables, with closing doors for your privacy.
- Use of the Mahogany Conference Board (with white board and projector screen) is encouraged.
Medium Meetings in the Back Dining Room
- With views of the 18th green, the back Dining Room hosts up to 42 at round tables, leaving plenty of room for a projector or other media
Large Meetings in the Ballroom
- The Ballroom is most versatile in what it can offer your business.
- We can sit up to 64 persons at round tables
- With chairs and a head table and podium, 110
- In classroom style: 40
- Banners and Displays permitted under management supervision
Fresh Air Meetings in the Pavilion
- Another great option for change of space
- Lunch options can be arranged from the grill or pizza oven